Friday, September 2, 2011

A few quick shares...

I wanted to share some real quick fun scrapping news!  I was contacted on Two Peas in a Bucket a few days ago by craft gossip to share my CELEBRATION layout.  They featured it yesterday, you can see it HERE.
remember this layout?

yesterday on the Simple Stories blog my layout a long with some of the other girls from the Scrapbook Circle DT were featured using their paper.  you can see that HERE.
Thanks for the visit and letting me share my happy scrappy news! :)  hope your weekend is wonderful!

4 comments:

Ann Summerville said...

I stopped by your blog today.
Ann

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Woot! Woot! that is AWESOME! CONGRATS! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Rebecca Keppel said...

Awesome! Love that layout, so sweet.

Unknown said...

So cool! Love that your work is being shared.