Friday, September 30, 2011

Cardabilities #40

This is my last card for Cardabilities, I really enjoyed my time as a designer thank you Karan for a chance to play with your sketches!
 Serious serendipity with the transparency it's by My Mind's eye it was from one of my Scrapbook Circle kits, it didn't fit with any of the designs I went with but I laid it aside and then this sketch came and I KNEW what I needed to do with it!
 Here's a little side view of this bad boy:
really LOVED using Summer Days Echo Park behind (for the clouds) and the stickers in that line for the rest.  Do you notice the little green flower popping up behind?  My border was to short....
Life has been a little crazy, but good--trucking a long though!  Thanks so much for the visit!!

8 comments:

Diane Payne said...

Love, love, love this! Best use I've seen for that transparency to date!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors and the balloons! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Really fun way to use that transparency.

sophie said...

Hello! love this card!! you make it look so easy!!and the layout in your previous post so nice: love the colors !thanks for viviting my blog!

Rebecca Keppel said...

So cool that the unused transparency worked perfectly for your sketch! Love that pretty card!

Unknown said...

I LOVE this card! It just feels so fresh and fun.

Elizabeth said...

SO excited to be on the team with you again this term for Scrapbook Circle!!!! You are inspiring! :)
e.

Paige Taylor Evans said...

So excited to work with you at Scrapbook Circle!!