Thursday, September 15, 2011

soccer & cardabilities #39

Wow this week is just flying and PACKED full of things!  This afternoon we have the 2nd of 5 soccer games this week.  (the other one was on Tues. for my girl and, they won!!  She even scored a goal, she was a little nervous and surprised herself.  She was also fouled and the penalty kick was good too--she didn't get to shoot it.  they have an appointed shooter...) Then tonight we have 2 soccer practices--yes, I am a PROUD soccer mom.  It's crazy, it's busy, but my kids really enjoy it!

Okay, you didn't come here to read about soccer you want to see my card for sketch #39 over at Cardabilities:
 a little side view:
aren't these papers just SO yummy?!  They are from Echo Park....(Victoria Garden collection).  I'm off and running like a crazy person.  Thanks for the visit today!

4 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

How perfectly SWEET!!!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Beautiful card! I have some of this Echo Park line and you've totally inspired me to use it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yayyyyyyyyy for the win!! That is AWESOME! I loveeeeeee that card!! That is one of my fave EP lines! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Rebecca Keppel said...

beautiful card! i am just being initiated into the soccer mom thing--it is another full time job lol!