Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Bella Style and some PROUD mama moments

Okay so last Friday when I posted my celebration layout sharing my love for the Bella Blvd. Celebration line and how much I loved it and wished I could get more (because I was hoarding it?)  Guess what?!
They announced HERE that they have printed more!  (coincidentally it was the SAME day!--made me so giddy!)

Speaking of giddy, I have some proud mommy moments to share.  My daughter made the soccer team at school!  She didn't last year and worked really hard to do so this time around--it's just exciting!  our lives will be a lot busier here in the next bit!
My oldest boy received his arrow of light award, the highest award you can receive as a cub scout.  Cool thing about the award is that he can wear his patch on his Boy scout uniform.
Then lastly my youngest received his religious know also a harder patch to earn and transfers to his boy scout uniform.
Yes, I'm proud of ALL of the HARD work!  I'm proud to see that they set goals and achieved them.

Thanks so much for popping in for a visit, I appreciate it!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeee that card! LOVING all the cupcakes!! And CONGRATS to the kids! That is AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Diana Fisher said...

Fabulous news about the kiddos and super cute card. Yum!!! Cupcakes!

Jamie Harder said...

This card is so SWEET!!! Love all the circles!! Congrats to all your kids!!!!

Elizabeth said...

Wowsers! Your kids are on a roll aren't they and you have every reason to be proud too!!! I love your card too because I LOVE cupcakes!!!!
Have a blessed weekend!
e.

Diane Payne said...

Congrats to your kids on their accomplishments and I love your cupcake card! So cute!

Rebecca Keppel said...

super cute card--love the cut out cupcakes. congrats to the kids on their accomplishments--it is nice when they all have something to be proud of :)