Saturday, September 3, 2011

party girls...

The Good Life kit at Scrapbook Circle is up and ready for purchase.  This kit is packed with super fun embellishments.  I really love the Jenni Bowlin Doily flowers, they are flexible and have a hole in the middle so that you can adhere them with a brad.  One of the design team even colored them with ink, very FUN!
this layout came together quickly, really diggin' the white space for this one.  These pictures were taken on day on of my photography class in manual mode.  I told the girls at my daughter's party that I needed some pictures and they obliged, they liked being the center of a photo shoot.  I learned a lot from taking the pictures and actually got some really fun shots.
My daughter will be journaling on the back of this layout.  (she's been so busy with school and things, today will be the day I have her sit down and do it.)  I don't think I've ever actually had my kids write on any of their layouts, this should be fun!  She is becoming more apt to craft with me now, my boys are a different story they love coming in and cutting and gluing and creating.
So glad that the weather has FINALLY decided to cool down.  It was the hottest August EVER on record, I'm not exaggerating it's what the news people said.  I believe there was a 15 day heat advisory, that means in simple terms that the kids didn't go out for recess in the afternoon, they stayed inside and did activities.  Poor teachers!
What gotta run!  (funny thing about that saying I've been recently reading old journals of mine, and that has been my sign off for a LONG time...) Thanks for popping in for a visit, hope that your Saturday is a good one!

6 comments:

Tina said...

Love those photos Diana! Looks like a good time. Your daughter will cherish that you saved that memory for her. :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeee this! I loveeeeee those photos and the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Rebecca Keppel said...

yah--totally love the design! and the super cute pics of course :)

Diane Payne said...

Don't you just love it when a page comes together so quickly? I really like how you put little rhinestones between the words.

Unknown said...

Love that you're having your daughter do the journaling. Love the clean and simple design of this page.

Elizabeth said...

Diana this is one of my new fav's of yours! I love the design a lot!
e.