Thursday, December 30, 2010

Project Life

well, I did it!  I ordered a Project Life kit!  Thanks to enabling from many places and the help from Laura Vegas!  
what is Project life?  It's what I like to call visual journaling--taking pictures that describe your every day, what is happening to you now.  The kit comes with journaling cards, dividers and all sorts of good stuff! I've been thinking about it for a while and after asking Laura about a million questions I took the plunge! 
Project Life information can be found HERE (Becky Higgins has a video exploring the contents), they even have a community.  Check out Laura's blog HERE she posted how she does hers.  On Becky Higgins blog HERE she gives suggestions on even more ways to do it, one lady even made a video.  I am a visual person so to see this years all together just made sense to me.

I "borrowed" this from Laura's web page:
         
I chose the turquoise edition.....
I would love to know if you are doing project life, I'm a little nervous but at the same time excited.  Laura put it simply it's only 7 pictures a week--Heck!  I can do that?!  So who wants to join me? :)
Thanks for stopping in!!  and HAPPY new year to you!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I have heard of this before...and have always wanted to do it! I can't wait to see what you do!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tina said...

Hi Diana...just wanted to wish you a Happy New Year and tell you thanks for always supporting me & my blog. It is such a fun way to stay in touch. I appreciate your friendship! Have a great 2011!!!

CalleLillyCafe said...

Hola chickie! My Project365 looks just like this Project LIfe. Is there much of a diff? Just looked at the photos. Hmm. Just got the P365 app for myself! Yes! I hope this helps me!
Happy 2011 =)
xo