Sunday, December 26, 2010

So yesterday was GREAT!

Filled with family togetherness time, I REALLY enjoyed it.  We hung out at home watched a couple of movies then went and had dinner at my parents--YUMMY!  
So now what?  Christmas is over the presents are unwrapped...it's time for those new year's resolutions right?!
I gave myself a present Christmas eve, wanna see?
Yep, that was my desk before:
 And after:
Yes, DH commented on how he didn't even realize there was a desk underneath all that stuff.  HAR. Har!  The next challenge will be the closet--ugh!  What do you have planned for your new year's resolutions?  I want to "try" and stay more organized--makes me feel like I can breathe!
Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Looks AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jennifer Yates said...

How cute is your family??? Love the card and LOVE how clean your desk is! I'm jealous! I love your sewing machine...i've got to get one and stop talking about it! :)) So glad you had a Merry Christmas!