Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy Birthday--Imaginisce style

Yesterday evening inspiration hit and I was able to finish TWO layouts!  Here is one (I followed the sketch above sketch #96 at the Scrappiest):
 I had so much fun with this paper and embellishments.  I even got to use my new i*rock tool--I LOVE it!!  Thank you Santa! :)
 These pictures aren't the best but the memory was SO fun!  The kids were SO excited for their dad to open his presents!  This was almost 3 years ago but the memory is still that fresh! :)
thanks for dropping in! I'm off to enjoy the lovely weather with my kiddos! 

8 comments:

Carrie said...

Great job with the sketch. Love it!

Unknown said...

Your happy birthday banner is so fun. Can't wait to hear about how you like your iRock tool.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! LOVING that Happy Birthday banner! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

LG said...

this layout looks so much fun. Love all the layering and the dimension

Anonymous said...

Love the Happy Birthday banner, so cute!

TanishaRenee said...

This layout turned out great!!

Have a Happy New Year!!

Liz Chidester said...

This is sooo cute! I love the papers you used. Thanks for joining us at The Scrappiest!

lisaplus6 said...

this is so fun!!!! i love the banner! thanks for playing with us at scrappiest!!