Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sweet Ornament--DT call Scrapbook Circle

This is my last layout I made with the December kit at Scrapbook Circle.  I LOVED this kit!  I also was able to use my cricut expression on all but one of my layouts.  On this layout the ornaments right above the title were actually cut from my cricut--they are actually petals, the center was cut in half for the red border just below the title.  I was inspired by a few layouts on this one and am happy with the result.  This picture sort of cracks me up, I edited my picture with iphoto blurry the edges, I really like the dreamlike quality.  (I think this is how my son thinks when he sees candy... LOL!)
I wanted to mention that Scrapbook Circle is having it's design team call!  It's a GREAT place to design for!  Click HERE for all the details!
Off to another busy one today, I really appreciate you taking the time to stop in and visit!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Tooooooooooooooooooo cute cute cute!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo...and how funny that we both posted lo's today using the same background paper??!!??!! LOVE it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Audrey Yeager said...

That photo is just TOOO stinkin' cute!! I love this LO!

Unknown said...

The photo is so funny. Makes me smile! Cool Cricut cutting.

Doreen Vasquez said...

The "candy cane" paper frame is perfect for your pick - super cute!