Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Been meaning to share this with you!

This is how I'm doing are Christmas cards this year!  I'm SO excited, usually they stay in their envelopes and we don't get to look at them again.  Inspiration hit when I saw someone that had bought some wonderful thing at Ikea to permanently hang things from.  I liked the idea but I didn't want to make it permanent.  So I bought command strips, string and clothes pins--they can all be found at Walmart and I can reuse them!
 These cute people right ^ here got married today!  This is one of the cutest invitations EVER!  Congrats to them!  Off to work on Christmas cards and cookies!  Thanks for dropping in!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

What a FAB IDEA! Merry Christmas!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

This looks great! I'm doing something similar. Great minds think alike. :)

Unknown said...

ohh what a fabulous idea!! I think I may just have to copy you, i sooo needed an idea like this! :D