Monday, December 6, 2010

O Christmas Tree

 I made this tree as a hostess gift for mom because she hosted Thanksgiving at her house.  I bought the cone paper mache at Michaels.  I used some of the Winter Wonderland kit from Scrapbook Circle for the ornaments, and snowflake topper.  I also used my Cricut to cut the scalloped circles, snowflake topper, and ornaments. the ornaments are actually petals, I used the silhouette and center.
 I embossed the cut scallops, added some chunky glitter to the snowflakes, and tulle, small wooden bobbins, and tulle for the trim.  It was an all day project do to little distractions here and there, but I REALLY like how it turned out.
I'm off to enjoy some together time before my WILD children go to bed.  This is going to be a long week, and tonight they need to get their sleep!  Thanks for stopping in!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS Diana! I loveeeeeeeeee all the details! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

This is very pretty. So many little details. The snowflake looks great as a topper.

My kids are WILD too. Must be the Christmas season!

Jamie Harder said...

What a FANTASTIC tree....it must have been SO fun to make!!! I saw those cones at Michaels and was tempted to buy one....might need to go back now!!