Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Some hybrid tags--my teacher's gifts this year

**WARNING--Photo heavy!**
The details: I used the Echo Park Everybody Loves Christmas line for the paper, the ribbons are from my stash, the eyelets I "think" are Making Memories (but it's been so long I don't know!), distress ink is Ranger, the tags, and scalloped squares were cut with my cricut, the embossing folders are provo craft.  The center greeting can be found HERE at Write. click. Scrapbook, they have a bunch of WONDERFUL--FREE printable downloads look in their side bar under Categories.

 The envelope is just a piece of kraft paper cut 4" x 12" and folded in half then sewn.  (The ribbon hangers are sewn on before you sew the whole thing together.)  What's fun about this, is that once the tags are used up you still have a decoration you can hang up!  These were really fun to make.  My youngest son even helped me punch the corners of the greeting, he wants to help me next time I use my COOL tool! :)
I'm off to work on some Christmas presents! :)  Thanks for stopping in!
   

2 comments:

Theresa C said...

Adorable! I bet the teachers fight to have your kids in their classes because you give the best gifts :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOODINESS!!! These are sooooooooooooooooooo cute cute cute!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)