Wednesday, December 15, 2010

candy cane--TREE

I have sort of funny story about this layout, I've taken like 15 pictures of this thing and can't get it to crop correctly. (the page is curled up from the mist, and I don't have the patience to fix it!)  So this is what we get! :)  I used scraps, rubons, and embellishments from the Winter Wonderland kit at Scrapbook Circle.  I added some stickles to make my tree sparkle.  My son thought it was a birthday cake! LOL!!  Funny kid!
Life; of course is crazy I'm playing catch up.  Today was pretty productive and I'm feeling good about it.  Love when I have one of those days!
I sure hope that your holiday season is going well and that you are TRULY enjoying the season.  Thanks for taking the time to pop in!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee that tree!!! And the photo is CUTE CUTE CUTE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jamie Harder said...

Adorable layout! That tree is FABULOUS! And...I really like how you took the photo of your mist curled layout...it looks artistic!!!

scrappinlil said...

Very cute...Love the whole layout...I also became a follower today..TFS