Thursday, March 4, 2010

Well Hello and welcome! :)

Cheesy I know--I just couldn't think of a catchier title! :) I found out this morning that my Double Trouble layout won at Sketchy Thursdays! Yeah! Thanks Diana (no not me the other Diana!)
I wanted to do a quick share of another layout I did with the March kit from Scrapbook Circle, I used this sketch by Jana Eubank:
that canvas is so fun to use! When I first saw it, it just took my breath away with all of the possibilities, LOVE it!
I best jet for now, I need to be at the school in 20 minutes to help out in DS class! Thanks for stopping by today!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, congratulations on winning over at Sketchy Thursdays!! how fun is that?!

Lulu said...

Love your page, the black stitching is so striking!! And thank-you so much for your sweet blog comments, you always make me smile :) :) :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on winning! Love the touch of burlap in your LO.

Unknown said...

yayyy congrats on your big win!! :)
I love your sbc layout!! I too am in LOVE with the burlap!

CalleLillyCafe said...

Congrats! (again!) Love that burlap!

Jamie Harder said...

Hooray for your win!!!

Love your layout - that burlap is too cool:-)

We were in Mesa - I could have checked with you about which scrapbook stores to hit up:-) next time!

Catpad said...

oh UAU i love your layout!
=)

emelyn said...

Woohoo, congrats for winning!! i need to check out that site, love the layouts you are busting out using all their sketches! And LOVE LOVE the banner for soccer..tooo cute!