Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Break..Birthday wishes

This week has been my kiddos Spring Break, we've been making memories. yesterday we went to Lowe's and bought a BUNCH of plants AND a box garden. Here are the pictures of our hard labor:

DD is planting Annuals that each of the kids picked out. She dug out a bush earlier in the day--she's amazing:

I found out something pretty exciting. Lowes has a WARRANTY on their plants-for a year! If they die for whatever reason, you can return the leftover plant with the receipt and get a FULL refund! Gave me the gumption to try and do this:
I know this is really bright, I clicked it and didn't go back outside....we have strawberries, tomatoes, onions, basil, and peppers....pretty excited about this little plot of land in my VERY small backyard.....

Okay, I have something creative to share....

I used the last of my January kit...I mean every last piece on these cards--I LOVED that kit! thanks for stopping by!


Lisa Andrews said...

Wow, that gardening look great! Hope you don't have to return any plants to Lowes! (I'm sure I'm be returning everything I bought.)

Love the cards!

Julie said...

Cute cards & love the garden! I wish we had the time to do this! Me & the girls talked about doing the box thing too!!

Jill Cassity said...

it sounds like you had a great spring break!! Love those flowers, so pretty!
gorgeous new cards, i looove them!! :)