Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Break..Birthday wishes

This week has been my kiddos Spring Break, we've been making memories. yesterday we went to Lowe's and bought a BUNCH of plants AND a box garden. Here are the pictures of our hard labor:

DD is planting Annuals that each of the kids picked out. She dug out a bush earlier in the day--she's amazing:

I found out something pretty exciting. Lowes has a WARRANTY on their plants-for a year! If they die for whatever reason, you can return the leftover plant with the receipt and get a FULL refund! Gave me the gumption to try and do this:
I know this is really bright, I clicked it and didn't go back outside....we have strawberries, tomatoes, onions, basil, and peppers....pretty excited about this little plot of land in my VERY small backyard.....

Okay, I have something creative to share....



I used the last of my January kit...I mean every last piece on these cards--I LOVED that kit! thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that gardening look great! Hope you don't have to return any plants to Lowes! (I'm sure I'm be returning everything I bought.)

Love the cards!

CalleLillyCafe said...

Cute cards & love the garden! I wish we had the time to do this! Me & the girls talked about doing the box thing too!!

Unknown said...

it sounds like you had a great spring break!! Love those flowers, so pretty!
gorgeous new cards, i looove them!! :)