Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Chocolate Chip pancake day, a sketch, and a REMINDER!

Happy chocolate chip pancake day to you! (it's Tuesday doncha know!)
I wanted to share my take on the Sketchy Thursdays sketch for this week:
I used the AMAZING March kit for this layout. I printed these pictures out small so that I could get all the ones I wanted on one layout. We in the town where my husband grew up this last summer, we had so much fun being together with our cousins, (there was a family reunion).

supplies:
pattern paper: cosmo cricket
letters: Jenni Bowlin, cosmo cricket, american crafts
pom fringe: Bazzill
punch: fiskars
stickers: cosmo cricket
journal circle: jenni bowlin
sewing, and burlap

**REMINDER** you have a few more hours to get your name in to win the Scrapbook Circle kit. Scroll down and you'll see the post, GOOD LUCK!!

4 comments:

karenw said...

Looks like great fun, samll towns in summer are great - in winter not so much fun. Love your take on this sketch, just wonderful.

Claude said...

What a beautiful layout Diana!

emelyn said...

I love printing small pictures. Can get so much in there, yet still look good!! Great job with the sketch!

Tessa Buys said...

LOVE the pom pom trim and stitching! So cute!

Tessa, Sketchy Thursdays DT