Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I love to see the Temple

I've been having the best time playing with the April kit from Scrapbook Circle. I've had this picture developed for a while waiting for the perfect paper. I found it! The sketch is based on one by Jana Eubank:
Okay, the background I made using a mask. (The center flower I used in my grandma's album --pictures to come--) I'm hoping to use the mask covered in shimmerz on a layout soon. More bang for your buck! Hey, I'm frugal!
Well, my kiddos need my attention, so I gotta run! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Tessa Buys said...

Gorgeous photo! I haven't been to temple square in ages. Your masking is gorgeous. I can't wait to get the kit :).

Jamie Harder said...

Love this layout! And that temple is gorgeous!!!

Jennifer Yates said...

GORGEOUS layout girl! What a beautiful temple! I saw the one in Los Angeles when we were there last February...driving by.
I'm loving that April kit sneak...you girls sure know how to put them together!
Have a Happy Easter!