Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thursday--scrambled eggs, bacon, & toast?

Here it is Muffin day, and my boy wanted scrambled eggs, toast, & turkey bacon? Isn't change wonderful? Yesterday instead of doing my regularly scheduled gym class I did a water aerobics class, all I can say is... "ouch, my calves are talking to me today!" I'm thinking mixing it up the schedule a bit is great--I get BORED with the same ole' same ole'!

Never fear, I have something creative to share!
I had so much fun with this card. The embossing folder--LOVE it--it's from quick cuts, the stamp is from the $1 at Michael's. The stitched ribbon was something I did for another project and ended up not using it. The paper and stickers--crate paper from the November kit at Scrapbook Circle--it was SERIOUSLY one of my most FAVORITE kits!

I've been busy working on an album for my Grandma's 90th birthday. (It's in less than 2 weeks!) I had the bright idea of getting pictures from my WHOLE family on my dad's side. Uh, there are 20 cousins alone....CRAZINESS!! Thanks to my mom's face book account and some prodding I have pretty much EVERY picture. They are ordered and on their way. I'm doing something different (for me) I'm making the album without any pictures. So when they get here all I have to do is plop them on the page. It's hard for me because usually let the pictures talk to me. I'm running out of time and I am doing 40 pages! I'm using the Fancy pants family line. I'm really liking how it's turning out so far. When I get to where I can share I will!
Well, I'm off to the school to help--then to Walmart! Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting today!

2 comments:

Stacy Milford said...

TOTALLY love the card! The November kit was one of my faves too :o) Good luck on the album...what an undertaking, but it will be fabulous!!!

Claude said...

I love your card, that ribbon is cool!
that kit was one of my faves too!