Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Party!

So this morning BEFORE the gym I put most of this layout together, yes, I was impressed with myself....
You can't really tell from this picture BUT the letters are sparkly and I added a bit more on the paper itself. Believe it or not this is from Sassafras! I loved the front side with all it's letters but then I turned it over and saw this, FUN! (This was made from the kit I won just last week from the Scrappiest, it's theme is BOYS.) So fun to play with, thanks again Liz!
I just received my package from ScrapbookPal.com, they are AWESOME! You get FREE shipping on $25, pretty good, right? They also have discounted prices on new stuff! I just got some of the new distress ink colors by ranger from them. Can't wait to play!
Well the dogs are barking to be let in, so I best do that! Take care and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Claude said...

That's a super fun page Diana, I love it!

CalleLillyCafe said...

Cute layout!

Lulu said...

What a fun page!! :)