Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hey it's Tuesday!

I found out this morning that my layout using sketch #50 was won for the month of February at the Scrappiest! I was pretty excited--Thank you Liz!
Alright today I wanted to do a quick share of a couple of cards I made using Jillibean Soup. I had so much fun making these:
I'm not much of a stamper but I'm slowly getting more comfortable using them. I happened to have won these from the Jillibean Soup blog last year. I only used the flower once, so my challenge was to use both sets on a card. Stamping is FUN! :)
I appreciate you stopping by! Enjoy your day!

7 comments:

danni reid. said...

these cards are so awesome, love your flower & those leaves & that birdie card, loooove it!

Joanna said...

these are very cute! congrats on winning!

KarenB said...

Congratulations on your win :) I love that birdy card... way cute!!

Shanna said...

Girrrrrrl!!! I am absolutely in love with all your layouts and cards! And you're so right! Stamping IS fun! When I first started I played and practiced a lot on just random pieces of cardstock cause I was so afraid of "ruining" anything. As soon as I just let go and went with it... that's when I REALLY started having fun! Good for you!!!

CalleLillyCafe said...

okay I love that birdie card! too cute!!

Congrats too!!

Lulu said...

Love your card, especially the bird one :)

emelyn said...

GIRL!! You are on a ROLL with the winning! You totally rock and are so creative. LOVE the card using Jilli. The bird one is awesome, I'm going to have to use that: bird-day phrase!!