Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My take on 2 sketches this week....

This is actually my second card from this sketch, the first is not fit to be seen by anyone.....my DD told me it wasn't as good as others while my DS said it was awesome (no he was not trying to get something from me, he just doesn't like people to be sad....) One more thing, truthfully I am not a great bow tie-er (is that a word?)
Loved working with this paper, it's actually from the November kit at Scrapbook Circle, one of my FAVORITES! The stamp I bought at Michael's for $1 and has other sentiments on it. The embossing is from Quickutz. Thanks for for stopping by! Got to go get the kids from piano and off to Joe's for DH's birthday!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute card! How was Joe's? You can never go wrong with BBQ!

Kathy Martin said...

Cute birthday card! Love that ribbon! Thanks for playing along at 2S4Y! :)

cnelson said...

Very pretty! Love this color combination!!

Unknown said...

i love the card that you created!! :)

emelyn said...

awesome card, love the colors and your bow looks GREAT!! Happy bday, DH!

Anonymous said...

Love the embossing! So glad you played along with 2S4Y!