I made this cute garland on Sunday. It was so quick and easy! This isn't an original idea, but it sure was SUPER fun to make! (this also happens to be my tip of the day at Scrapbook Circle today....) For the instructions:
1. First I cut my shapes. The larger hearts were cut at 3" (for the backing) and 2"(for the inner part). The letters were cut at 1".
2. I then cut my circles, some are cut at 1 1 /2" & some are at 1 1/4".
3. I ran my Kraft colored circles through my crimper.
4. I set up the order in which I wanted my pattern to go.
5. I set my sewing machine to a straight stitch and began to sew. **to make sure there wasn't any bunching I pulled the end straight. ** Also in between each shape I let the needle go up and down 4 times--to give some space.
6. After I had everything together I glued on my buttons and letters.
Thanks for stopping by today! I'm off to take a nap, whatever this is I have just won't go away. Hopefully a good nap will help! I've gotta go to the dentist AND to soccer practice tonight with the kiddos.