Friday, February 5, 2010

Truck stops somewhere...

catchy title, right? I wanted to make another page with the FABULOUS February kit from Scrapbook Circle. The colors were right to use these pictures AND I used a sketch from Sketchy Thursdays...
Everything is included in the kit except for the letters which are REALLY old...like 6 or 7 years..from SEI...but they still work and they were perfect!
To explain about the pictures a little, a couple of summers ago we went to Utah for a wedding. On the way I thought it would be fun to take pictures of the INTERESTING things that we saw. Yep, coon skin cap, elk head, squishy eye ball head thingies. There was more but these are the only pictures I printed for some reason. But it sure captures our adventure of traveling to truck stops--somewhere!

Thanks for popping in today! Make this Friday a GREAT one!

4 comments:

Jennifer Yates said...

I love your sewing on this!!! And those sketches are fabulous! Great work as always!!! ;))

Jamie Harder said...

Love all the details on this one!!! Fabulous!!!

Tessa Buys said...

Great details! I love it when I can use something old from my stash :). Great job with the sketch, too!

Unknown said...

Love all of the details on the page!