Tuesday, February 2, 2010

2 sketches card Kazan's #45, and oh, it's my BIRTHDAY! :)

so this is Kazan's sketch this week from 2 sketches 4 you:
It seems like forever since I've played over there! But this week I just had to...I cut these wonderful round scallops using the wild card cricut cartridge (thanks mommy!) I knew I liked them when I cut them I just didn't know what I was going to do with them. When I saw this weeks sketch I new just what to do with them. I ended up making 3 cards, here are two of them. The same BUT different! :)

I also used the doodlecharms cartridge for the bus/car and hearts. I sure am LOVING this expression--it's so much more versatile than my old cricut! :)
Here is the second card:
the rubons are from American Crafts, and the clouds I hand cut.

SO...today is my birthday! It's been a nice day--the whether is GORGEOUS like 70 degrees--(don't worry we will be 110+ in the summer and you won't be jealous!) I just got back from lunch with a friend, this particular restaurant is owned by a man named Joe--he happens to own 3 restaurants--he also happens to give you $10 toward your meal, which for me equates to FREE!! Guess where I'm going tonight?! His BBQ place, the one that my youngest DS says he could eat for breakfast lunch AND dinner. It's that good! :) Fun stuff, krispy kreme also gives you a FREE dozen doughnuts--when I went to pick them up the girl at the window told me to remind my DH that it was my birthday. I looked at her and said, "I'm OBNOXIOUS about my birthday!" She laughed and said, "you go girl!" And I did! :)
Thanks for stopping by today! I'm off to enjoy something, not sure if I am going to be creating or reading, or watching something. I'm just going to enjoy it! AND Lost starts tonight! Woohoo! Great present! Have a FANTASTIC ground hog day!

12 comments:

Brooke said...

Those cards are so cute!! Sheryl K

Kathy Martin said...

Sweet Valentine! Thanks for playing this week at 2S4Y! :) Kathy

Brooke said...

Forgot to say Happy Birhday!! Sheryl K

Jamie Harder said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!! Your cards are soooo cute!!!

Leah said...

These cards are sooo cute!! Happy Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!! sounds like you've had a fun one :) (i wish i lived near a krispy kreme so i could get free donuts on my birthday!!)

the cards are great. you've inspired me to try a circular card... i'm going to try to do that soon :)

Theresa C said...

Happy birthday my friend! I hope you had the best day :)

CalleLillyCafe said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! (yes I'm still awake!) Joe's Real BBQ or Joe's Farm Grill ?? We ate at JFGrill over the wkend. YUM!! I wish I would of known about the donuts last week! Hope it was a great one! Super cute card! xo

Unknown said...

Happy birthdayyyyy! I hope you had a wonderful day!
I adore your card! :)

cnelson said...

perfectly darling!

Unknown said...

Happy B/day - thanks for sharing these darling cards

emelyn said...

oh Diana!! happy happy birthday to you! hope you had a wonderful day and were spoiled rotten :)

GREAT cards!!