Monday, February 22, 2010

2 sketches for you Laura #46

Laura's sketch at 2 sketches 4 you inspired me to make
This:
good thing I don't clean up all that often! The flower was an experiment last week, the punched layer, tulle and scraps happened to be laying there from another project! On the inside it's stamped, celebrate with style.

supplies:
pattern paper: Lily Bee Designs
cardstock: kraft paper I bought at Hobby Lobby
pearl: basic grey
Tulle: bought it at Joann's
punch: fiskars
mist: Shimmerz

sorry, this is a quick post it's lunch time and my tummy is telling me so! :) thanks for stopping by today!

12 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

What a fun and colorful card! Thanks for joining in the fun this week at 2S4Y! :) Kathy

Laura Davis said...

What a cool card! I love the tule and that flower is divine!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

cnelson said...

very pretty! love the tulle!

Kay said...

I love the gathered tulle and the lovely flower! Thank you for joining us at 2S4Y! ♥♥ Kay

AUsome mom said...

Very cool and so unique! I love your blends of colors :)

Alice said...

love the tulle in this! really fun card! thanks for playing along with us this week at 2S4Y!

Unknown said...

I love the tulle on the card.

Tina said...

I love it Diana!!

Frances said...

I love the tulle too...fabulous!

Lea L. said...

Very pretty! I love how you've used the tulle! Great job with Laura's sketch!

♥♥♥Lea

Heather P. said...

Simply *fabulous*!

Thank you so much for playing along with us this week @ 2 Sketches 4 You. :)

emelyn said...

I love love that flower you created. I still need to try that! The tulle is perfect!