Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Project Life July 15-21

Quick drive by post to share a July week:
I loved this week!  GREAT pictures SUPER fun playing with cousins, enjoying icees, and riding horses!  yep that would be a lot of 9 to 5 from October Afternoon--it was on my desk and I LOVE it! :)

Today is a half day which means the boys will come home HUNGRY--thank you little Caesar's for having a meal for $5! :)  Should be a GREAT day!
Thanks for the visit!!
_____________________________________________________
Products I used:






9 comments:

Unknown said...

I apologize if you have addressed it before, but how do you print your photos? I would love to do this project for my childcare but don't think i could keep up if I had to wait on a shipment of prints from the printers & have never been overly mpressed w/the photos I get from my big printer...

Kathy Martin said...

Great 'drive by' post! ;)

angie gutshall said...

Love this! I need to start one!

Unknown said...

Every time iIsee your PL pages makes me want to do some of my own! Very inspiring! Next year!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooo beautiful!! I loveeeeeeeee the horsey photos!!!

Kim said...

very cool Diana!

Unknown said...

Love how you are diligently keeping up on this! Hooray for Little Caesar's $5 pizzas.

Rebecca Keppel said...

Fun pages! My kids are always SO hungry at half days too! I usually have to come to the car line baring snacks!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Love that OA! This looks wonderful!