Thursday, August 9, 2012

happy birthday. sunny happy skies.

last week my girl had a birthday party to go to, time was short (hours) and I had a stash of metal paper clips and fun little flowers that I bought off of Peachy Cheap a few months ago...I needed to something to go with it and remembered that I had a composition book--ALL set!  my girl went through my Bella Blvd. stash and she chose one of my FAVORITE papers that I've been hoarding (from the Sunny Happy Skies line)  My girl assembled the clip and I the book:
this just makes me happy!  (I literally snapped this picture as we walked out the door!)  The tag I had pre-assembled and I used the Estate Sale line & Hero Arts stamp.  (I couldn't find a link for them online. sorry.)  did the recipient like it?  Of course! :)  I LOVE these little books--I've done them before and will most likely do them again! :)
Thanks SO much for the visit today!  I hope that you have a WONDERFUL day!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhh I just love this and what a great gift idea! I loveeeeeeeee the little tag and the flower on the clip!!!

Kathy Martin said...

Oh you do wonders with the Bella Blve! ADORABLE notebook! LOVE! :)

angie gutshall said...

This is so cute!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

LOVE! what a fabulous little gift. guess I better hit the dollar store for some comp books!

Unknown said...

Such a cheery gift!