Tuesday, August 21, 2012

a bit of news!

I got an email yesterday from a Ms. Paige Evans asking me if I wanted to part of the American Crafts design team!  SERIOUSLY?!  I am NOT joking when I sat there and stared at the email sort of rubbing my eyes!  (someone stepped down and there is a vacancy...) I got up from my chair and ran a lap around the house pumping my fists--Ella puppy thought I was playing so she decided to run with me!  (now you KNOW you would be doing something VERY similar!)  I then shakily sat down typed out my reply and hit send.  what an adrenaline rush!  I have to tell you I feel VERY humbled and blessed by this opportunity--THANK you American Crafts!  and thanks to Ms. Paige for putting up with my silliness yesterday! ;)
she sent me this:
it's proof for me, still sitting here on cloud 9!  THANKS for letting me share my HAPPY news!
now I'm off to sam's club....thanks for the visit today!

15 comments:

Audrey Yeager said...

Oh my gosh I couldn't be happier for you!!! That is so fantastic! You are gonna do a great job! Congrats to you Diana!!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Congrats Diana - can't wait to work with you and see all your wonderful creations!

Tina said...

So awesome! Congrats! You will be amazing!

Ashley Horton said...

Such AWESOME news, Diana!! You will be an amazing addition to the AC Team!! BIG Congrats on your happy news!!

Diane Payne said...

This is fabulous news! Congratulations, my friend, you totally deserve this!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Woooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooo!!! CONGRATS!!!! So excited for you!!!!!!!

The Sonboul's said...

A BIG O'L Congrats girlie. You will love working with Paige. She is so great and sweet. I'm so proud of you.

Hey, Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. That was so sweet of you :)

Karen said...

That's awesome! Congrats :)

Kathy Martin said...

How exciting!!! That's fabulous! Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing your AC projects!!! :)

Unknown said...

So happy for you!!! They are lucky to have you. :)

Jingle said...

This is so amazing! Congratulations! I can't imagine how excited you must be!

Kim said...

wowowowowowowowowowow That is just incredible news woohoo!!!!

Jamie Harder said...

SO HAPPY for you!!!!! That is so fabulous...you will be amazing on that team! Congrats!!!

corrie said...

I am so excited about this!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

You are SO awesome! Just imagine all the Thickers coming your way!