Wednesday, June 8, 2011

sketchy thursdays 6.2--take 3

a closeup:

 title closeup:
 same papers--almost:
 
 last take:
 title closeup:
yes, I did this 3 times.  they are gifts for family members--this sketch was awesome ladies and I wanted to thank you for helping to make this gift special for my family.  I lost someone in this picture in February, she was AMAZING.  I miss her, even if I hadn't seen her in a long time.  We will celebrate her life Saturday.  Remember to tell those around you that you love them.  Take pictures of them and with them, record your memories.

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeee these Diana!!! I loveeeeeeee that you made these to share her memory with others.... Such a beautiful tribute! Thanks sooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

All of these layouts turned out great. I hope you have a wonderful weekend with your family.

Jamie Harder said...

What an amazing gift .... so thoughtful! The page (s) are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

TanishaRenee said...

Great takes on that sketch, Diana!! Love those papers. I'm sure your family members will treasure them!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Love them all. I am sure they were greatly appreciated and enjoyed by your family.