Friday, June 24, 2011

field day. Cars 2!

alright, I found my last layout from the Garden Party kit from Scrapbook Circle.  you might think garden party--boy layout?  Yep:
 I even used my cricut to cut the sunshine shapes out of the numbered paper. I then backed it with another sheet.
Here is a closeup of the star on the layout.  it too was cut with my cricut, but I wanted it to be slightly different, so it was cut from coordination's cardstock then embossed, I then used my glossy accents to fill in the holes:


















Cars 2 comes out today!  my house is a buzz of excitement!  ALL the boys are pretty excited! :)
I have to admit that that my daughter and I are looking forward to it too, Cars was so cute and funny!  well, I'm off and running today.  have A LOT to do before the movie!  thanks for popping in!

4 comments:

Rebecca Keppel said...

Love the layout and how you punched out some of the numbers on the patterned paper. Cars was a major favorite in our house for a LONG time. We can pretty much recite the entire movie by heart lol! The kids were hoping to go tonight, but I dont feel up to the crowds, so we'll probably go next weekend.

Unknown said...

Love the layout. I agree with Rebecca and I like how you used your punch. We are going to Cars today!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and that star!! Hope you had fun at the movies! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

scrappermimi said...

Just loving your boy layout! Lots of fun details! Hope the boys loved Cars 2, mine sure did! Next stop, Transformers 3, LOL!