Saturday, June 18, 2011

Easter 2011--Garden party

So I figured out I hadn't shared this layout from the Garden party kit from Scrapbook Circle.  I had SO much fun with the layering--yummy stuff!
 A little closeup:
 bright cheery butterflies:
 woolie and butterfly:
The gate looking punch at the top is my new Martha Stewart punch--it's awesome!  It punches really clean.  Also, there are still a few of the Garden Party kits left (I just checked!)  Today is REALLY hot here in AZ, SO glad we have a pool and air conditioning that works! :)

I hear my timer going off on the rice cooker, must go see how my brown rice cooked up.  I also did a chicken fryer in the crock pot with Northwood Seasoning, smells yummy!  AND it didn't heat up the house!

6 comments:

Rebecca Keppel said...

It is crazy hot :( We got a new AC unit a few months back and I am so glad! Love the layout and the sweet pic of you and your beautiful kiddos :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This page is awesome... your work is SUPER!!! :D

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this Diana! I love love love love the photo and that fussy cutting! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Such great layering on your page. Good luck staying cool! :)

Tina said...

I really like this page Diana...and I love your new profile pic! :D

Jamie Harder said...

Love the mix of colours on this page!!! And of course, all of your wonderful details!!!!