Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sketchy Thursdays, Girls Paperie, Scrapbook Circle

Don't you just love when the creative juices flow, you have fantastic product to work with and a FABULOUS picture to scrap? The planets aligned on this one:
This happens to be a picture of my parents. Aren't they cute? I was hoping for some great paper, and the June kit from Scrapbook Circle has it! Yes, I have permission from Lisa to share this with you! :) You are getting a sneak of just a little bit of what the kit entails. On my layout there is October Afternoon, Pink Paislee and Girls' Paperie. I'm LOVING this company! At CHA we met Margie--she is SO fun! And I LOVED all of their product--in fact Lisa ordered quiet a bit of it for upcoming kits.
For these flowers I punched a 2" scallop & 2 1/2" circle (which I then distressed), I then added the two flowers which are cutouts (from another project) from my cricut.
For the center of this flower I used some die cuts from Girls' Paperie. (I distressed but just with water.) (--the fancy pants lace ribbon, doilie- I bought at joann's for 99 cents, pearls, brad, American craft & cosmo cricket is all from my stash)
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope today is a GREAT one for you!

7 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

First, I love this page!!! Second, I was all set to say that I love the papers you used and where on Earth do I get that background paper, and then i see that I AM GETTING IT!!! Hee hee!! Now I am soooo excited for the June SC kit!!! YAY!!! :)

Tina said...

Love the layout Diana!

Frances said...

Great layout girl!

Krista said...

Great layout!

Stacy Milford said...

OMG! Diana, this layout is wonderful! One of my all time faves...great job :o)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AWESOME!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo and those FLOWERS!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

heidi said...

So gorgeous!!!! And that's such a beautiful picture.