Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Teacher appreciation books

Alright, I know it's almost been a week since I posted last...it's the end of the year..people are moving...stuff is happening. I did want to share with you a sneak at the books I made for my kid's teachers:
6th grade I did a little different than the primary grades only because I know that DD's class were stinkers. In the very beginning I had a picture of the whole class together, I had the kids sign it like a year book.
Loved the stickles on this one:
I had to figure out the dimensions in the computer to be able to print this out like this, I then just changed it from 3rd grade to 1st grade. I left a 2" space for pictures of each kid in the class. I began taking them a couple of months ago so I would be prepared! :) The teachers were surprised and they loved them.
On each book I also used some distressing ink--pumice stone--LOVE that color!
cracks me up the difference in the kids favorite thing at school. Tells you about their personalities a bit! :)

(pattern paper & chipboard is cosmo cricket. Numbers and titles are cut with my cricut)
Thanks for stopping by today! I'm off and running again today!

4 comments:

Stacy Milford said...

what a great idea Diana! These turned out really cute!

智能 said...

Cast not the first stone. .............................................

Lisa Andrews said...

These are fantastic! the teachers will love them!

Jillian Deiling Cassity said...

ohh what a great idea!! I love them!!