Sunday, May 9, 2010

It's beginning to look like....

Mother's Day!
Yep, I woke up to some wonderful gifts/cards from my family. Sure LOVE being a mom!
Speaking of mom's these are the cards I made for my mom and MIL:

The flowers were created with my cricut, I just cut different flowers at different sizes. Waded them up--then unwrapped them and blew them dry with my heat embosser.
Also, my mom will be receiving this little beauty filled with her FAVORITE chocolate! :) This little pretty I've been saving since CHA--LOVED this make-n-take I'll be doing it again in the future. (they used the Mother's Day cartridge for this one.)
I best jet, gotta get to church! I'm teaching a new song today to the kids--I'm pretty excited about this one. It's one of my favorites!
Have a GREAT Sunday!

2 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

Love your cards from your kids:-) and the one you made for your mom is beautiful! Hope you had a wonderful mother's day!

emelyn said...

Happy Mother's Day, my friend. You are a wonderful mother and a blessing to your children!! HUGS!!