Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday Stuff!

I made these cards last night. *sorry for the quality of the pictures* The paper has a lot going on by itself so I just let it run:
I think this last one is my favorite. What's funny is that my 7 year old DS saw this paper and wanted it all to himself! I told him he could have what I didn't use....umm... that was like strips of things and cut out shapes. He is "scrapbooking" right now!

Today is pretty much the last day of Fall Break for us. It's been fun and FLEW by! It will be back to a schedule on Monday! Darn! It will be good though, I guess it helps us to be organized and recharged us. I do have to share a video of a place we went to, it was AMAZING:

video doesn't really show you how incredible it is. Even when you are looking at the stone it doesn't seem real. If you are ever towards Kartchner Caverns it's worth checking out!
thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

supplies used:
pattern paper: Imaginisce
ribbon: dollar bin at Michaels
crepe paper trim: Jenni Bowlin
sewing, hemp, buttons

No comments: