Monday, October 12, 2009

More Halloween stuff!

I watched a video by Jennifer McGuire yesterday and couldn't help myself!

In the video Jennifer suggests that you use heavier weight card stock. It's great, the only thing is I almost cracked a tooth trying to punch through my paper! I ended up cutting it with my scissors and it was just fine. For my bags I used those jewelry bags that zip like zip locks, I left the tops on--I like security! I have to tell you these went together QUICKLY! So if you are in the mood to create and use up some scraps, here's you a project! Funny thing about the green paper I looked on the back it's made by Provo Craft, it has the date...2003! Vintage and I used it! GO ME!!
Can you tell that I LOVE Halloween?
Thanks for stopping by! Make Monday a GREAT one!

supplies used:
pattern paper: Basic Grey, provo craft, imaginisce
rubons: Making memories
sticker: Jenni Bowlin
shaped letters: Making Memories
ribbon: American Crafts
brads: Making Memories
glitter glue: Ranger
stamp: Close to my heart
distress ink: ranger

(**There was a question regarding my previous post, I used a recycled crystal light container.--yes, I went GREEN!**)

2 comments:

Theresa C said...

These turned out SO cute! Thanks for sharing the video, and all your great ideas. I have a couple of crystal light containers that I will definitely makeover/re-use thanks to you! :)

Lydia said...

Such great bags, and thanks for hookin us up with the video!