Thursday, October 22, 2009

brr.. it's cold

Have you ever scrap lifted yourself? I did for this layout I did a couple of days ago:
I added glitter to the foam letters (you can't really tell from the picture) Found this loaner piece of Imaginisce paper in a stack and had the perfect pictures to go with it! You also can't tell that on the clear button I added bling-it really shines and looks great! The one picture on the bottom cracks me up, youngest DS was so cold he could hardly move so DD went back and pulled him up the hill...

supplies used:
pattern paper: Imaginisce
lettering: Making memories, & American Crafts
heart: Maya Road
glitter: Pink Paislee
ribbon & hemp: unknown
cardstock: Bazzill
punch: Fiskars
distress ink: Ranger
sewing

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!

1 comment:

Lydia said...

love the scallop edge, and the stitching and the bling, great layout!!