Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Laura's sketch #36

Can I say FUN?! Yep, I was pretty excited to use my NEW stamps from Inkadinkadoo (I bought them yesterday at my local Scrapbook store, haven't done that in a WHILE...really!--I almost couldn't stand myself they were so CUTE! see:)
As for Laura's sketch here it is:
Here is my take on it:
(Okay, funny story....I bought a new kennel for Ms. Ella the puppy, it's HUGE! It's right by the window AND it makes a perfect place for taking pictures in natural light....)
The paper & ribbon came from the FANTASTIC special edition Halloween kit from Scrapbook Circle. I then added pearls, bling, stamp, hemp, bazzill border. I even broke out the water color pencils and played with those. (thanks again mom for those....)
It was a VERY creative day because I got all my have to's done this morning. (Ya know, loading the dishwasher, vacuuming the floor, stuff ready for my Scout meeting tomorrow.....)
So I had a great time creating this card and a layout I'll have to share tomorrow, it's time for me to get going to soccer practice...IMAGINE that! :) Thanks for stopping by and visiting today!

supplies used:
pattern paper: Basic Grey
stamp: Inkadinkadoo
distressing ink: ranger
ribbon: Making Memories
pearls: Basic Grey
border: Bazzill
hemp: I bought it at Walmart

7 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Super cute! I love the bling :) Thanks for playing at 2S4Y.
Laura

Giselle said...

Very pretty card..!

cnelson said...

such a fabulous holiday card! LOVE it!!

Stacy Milford said...

LOVE this card, Diana! & how fun to have new stuff to play with...those stamps are too adorable! But seriously, loading the dishwasher??? Vacuuming??? I'm not sure I remember how to do those things! LOL! Seems there is just never enough time....thanks to my DH for lending a helping hand!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Awesome card, I love the colors and the little bling yousplashed around the background!

Amy C said...

Awesome card!! I love the rhinestones sprinkled in with the polk-a-dots.

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is a fantastic Halloween card and I see why you couldn't pass up this set! Beth