Monday, October 5, 2009

Couple of shares!

okay, can you believe it? Two posts in one day! I do have a couple of exciting things I wanted to share with you! First off I am proud to announce I am a member of The Everyday Scrapper Design Team! Pretty fun! Check out their blog & forum it's a great place to hang out!

Secondly, (I thought this was so cool!) My dad owns a cute little Studebaker truck. It's got a black "paint" job and blue interior-yes, I said blue! It looks pretty cool. I know there is a technical name for it, can't remember right now. But ANYWAY, a local photographer asked if she could use it in a photo shoot, it's up on her blog now. Her name is Amy Fraughton, I'm thinking she needs to be taking my family shots! LOVE the area she took the photos in! Just thought it was cool!

Hopefully, I'll get to play today. The weather here is LOVELY, it's 70 degrees! This is why I live here! :) Hope you have a fantastic day today!

2 comments:

Stacy Milford said...

Hi Diana! Thanks for the sweet bday wishes :o) Sorry I haven't been stopping by as much recently...just feeling a bit overwhelmed with life in general lately!!! Congrats on the new DT gig!!! You so deserve it!!!

Tina said...

Diana....that is who took my family shots this spring! I have them posted on facebook! She is really good.