Thursday, October 1, 2009

okay so today....

I was doing great when the kids headed off to school, Woohoo! they've been a little crazy and I have not been so patient. Not a good combination....maybe it could've been me waking up to the dog licking her foot next to my bed and her collar jingling (have I mentioned I'm a light sleeper?), or maybe it could've been while awake from the dog getting up and tripping over a kid on the floor, while heading to the bathroom. (don't worry there weren't any accidents) Or it could've been coming back to my bed NOT tripping over a kid (she went back to bed), not hearing jingling from the dog (I took her collar off) to find my spot totally taken over by DH. Heavy sleeper as he is, I somehow made it back and somehow got to sleep. I was tired this morning....
ANYWAY, does this ever happen to you? I feel sorry for those that have real sleep problems....I don't think I could function. I did get to Scout roundtable for training and the school to help out, make dinner and a treat for a certain birthday child for tomorrow.
I even found some time to create this little pretty:
My first ATC! It measure 2.5 x3.5" it's for the hero arts challenge this week. Yeah! It was fun to make! I figured that I could use it as an add on to a larger card OR just put it in a little envelope. I haven't gotten that far, I just had fun playing with my stamps, distressing ink, sewing machine, and paper!
I also TOTALLY ripped off a layout from a VERY talented scrapper I found on Two Peas in a bucket, she happens to design for SEVERAL large companies. As it still needs journaling and I haven't done that yet, I'll have to share it tomorrow. I LOVE how it turned out!
So if you've read this far, THANK YOU!!
My brain is starting to wander and the kids are getting crazy with some balloons! Thanks for stopping by and listen to me ramble....Hope you are enjoying the first day of October!

4 comments:

Theresa C said...

I hope you get a good night's sleep tonight :)

Nenne said...

Wonderful!! Just love the pearls :D

hugs

Tina said...

I like the ATC Diana. But I agree...I am not used to making them and would probably add them to a card or page. Can't wait to see your post tomorrow.

Stacy Milford said...

gorgeous ATC Diana! I have not made any of them...but have been tempted! Would be perfect to add to a card!!!