Saturday, August 29, 2009

Z for zebra, D for duo distress, and F for four flowers

Boy, this week has been another scorching, busy one! I've managed to make a few more cards for the ABC summer crop at My Sketch World that I wanted to share:

Z for Zebra: create a card that is ONLY black and white. I've never done that before, it was fun! My butterfly was already stamped so I added jewels and perfect pearls.
D for duo distress: create a card that uses two forms of distressing. I actually used three....I distressed with ink, with a paper distresser, and my birdie with sand paper.
F for four flowers: create a card with at least four flowers. I LOVE flowers...I went CRAZY! I even stamped!
I only have to complete a few more layouts to reach the goal of 15 letters completed to qualify for the grand prize drawing. Being as today is A LOT less quiet than last week I plan on doing just that!
It is Saturday, so I need to get ready for Sunday, make sure church clothes are clean and laid out, ya know....the normal drill. Thanks for stopping by today--make it a great one!

3 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

way to go on all the challenges!! great cards!!!

LisaM said...

Love all your cards! Awesome job on the challenges!

Stacy Milford said...

You are on a ROLL! Love the B & W card!!!