Monday, August 24, 2009

V is for violet

the challenge for the letter V (in the abc crop at My Sketch World)was make a card using purple as your main color, this is what I came up with:
purple is my FAVORITE color and I only had 1 sheet of pattern paper with purple in it, WEIRD! The flowers are embossed.

supplies used:
pattern paper: DCWV
stamps: autumn leaves, & stampin' up
punches: fiskars
buttons: unknown
sewing

I was pretty impressed getting anything done, I had to take DS to the doctor. We thought he broke his nose, luckily it's just bruised really good, everything is in alignment. Also, I had to take Ella to the vet for her second round of shots. Thankfully it was a much better experience with her than Dakota the miniature schnauzer.
Well, I am hearing the timer going off for dinner. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Stacy Milford said...

CUTE card Diana! I like purple too...but just don't scrap with it much!