Sunday, August 2, 2009

I'm pretty excited....

They just posted on 2 sketches the winning card and the top 10, guess what? I didn't win! BUT I was in the top 10 AND with some BIG names! I feel so honored! I just had to share, I'm pretty excited! HERE is my card again.

Speaking of cards here are a sample of my Christmas cards I finished on Friday (yes they look like THESE, they were so fun to make I had to do like 60 more!):
Sure was fun to play and think of cooler weather....
Oh, one more toot about a card. Remember this ONE? I won a card challenge at My Sketch World! All in all I'm on a card high! Thanks for letting me share my toots with you! :) --I know I have little boys and had all brothers---Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a FANTASTIC Sunday!

4 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

Congratulations!!!! And what a beautiful card!!!!

Theresa C said...

Congrats! You deserve it!!:)

Angela J. Prieto said...

Congrats on both of your card toots! I love the Christmas cards you made, they are beautiful!

Stacy Milford said...

Diana...well hello! Congrats again on the top 10 honors! You so deserve it!!! & these Christmas cards are so cute! Really? You are making Christmas cards in August??? You go girl!!! & did you know that I am surrounded by guys too??? 2 teenage sons & 5 younger brothers! Who knew??? No wonder I LOOVVEE you so much! :0)