Saturday, August 1, 2009

My Sketch World August Guest Designer

I was invited to be one of the August guest Designer's at My Sketch World. The layout was so fun to work with:
Supplies used:
cardstock: Bazzill
pattern paper: Bo Bunny
ribbon: unknown
glitter glue: Stickles-Ranger
letter stickers: October Afternoon
snowflakes: cardboard
snowflake: Cricut
distress ink: brick red-Ranger
ink: Versamark, close to my heart

*for the snowflake I cut the shapes from my Cricut. I traced the snowflake on the back of the cardboard, then cut them out. After I cut them out I CAREFULLY took the the top off inked, embossed, and then put stickles on top.*

Fun fact that we learned from the news last night. This July was the hottest it's ever been in AZ. 31 days of over 100 degrees, and 27 days of 105 degree weather! THANK goodness for air conditioning! I appreciate you stopping by-thanks so much!

4 comments:

Tina said...

Diana, You have just been going to town on layouts lately! SO cool! I love them. Great job on the Guest Designer layout. :)

Angela J. Prieto said...

Love your guest designer layout!!

Stacy Milford said...

congrats girlie!!! & love this layout! Esp. the photos! So cute!!!

emelyn said...

Woohoo! I love the strips of journaling, and the snow looks great on a hot summer day! WTG with the stamping action!!