Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hoot!

so yesterday my mom came over to scrap and play with my DD and I. I finished this card for the 2 sketches 4 you challenge this week:

I've loved these stamps of my moms they are so cute! Surprisingly I used Graphic 45 papers--they are usually so hard for me to use, but once I had the vision they came together!

supplies used:
pattern paper: graphic 45
pearls: Basic Grey
ribbon: unknown
stamps: Hero Arts
glitter glue: stickles
sewing
distress ink: ranger marmalade & brick red

thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

~Lori Roop said...

What a fun image! TFP!

cnelson said...

cute, cute, cute! love that little owl image!

Claude said...

Oh, is that ever cute!

Unknown said...

oh hi cute card :) Can't wait for halloween - and this card certainly puts me in the mood.
Thanks for playing
:) Kazan

Stacy Milford said...

too cute Diana! makes me in the mood for cooler weather & halloween candy!

emelyn said...

I love it, Diana!! What a Hoot! Great job with the sketch and even more fun when you create with Mom and DD!!

CalleLillyCafe said...

Wow! Congrats on that super cute card with the folded flowers! Love it! =)

CalleLillyCafe said...

Cool blog header too!

Sarah said...

cute card! I love the use of stickles on the cape!

limor292 said...

Hopped over from dixiepieces and have to say I just LOVE your hoot card. It all came together perfectly!

Elizabeth R. said...

Great card it turned out adorable.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hi Diana! Thanks for sharing your blog with the Moxie Fab World!

~Cath