Monday, August 3, 2009

like cool! Field day...

My sketch world is having an ABC crop, and this was their first challenge:
A is for Ad challenge, here is the ad:
and here is my layout:
I was SO excited to use up this paper, I've had it for a couple of years. And in my clean out of things I found these WONDERFUL white sequins (for the clouds). AND I used up a little of this and that in the embellishment department. And DS really likes this layout--BIGGEST bonus of all! One more thing for the collage effect I went over to Scrapbooks etc. and sort of perused their 'collaged' layouts and made my own.
Hope you are having a FABULOUS Monday! Thanks for stopping by!

supplies used:
pattern paper: American Crafts
bling: westrim, kaiser
sun & clouds: Fancy Pants
sequins: westrim
letter stickers: American Crafts
splash chipboard: Basic Grey
like button: American Crafts
cool stamp: Michaels craft store

15 comments:

suzann said...

Love love love the details on the clouds. So cute!! Your whole layout is awesome!

GinniG said...

Wow! You've got quite a topper on your blog! And I loved looking at all your creations! Those clouds ROCK!!!

Sue said...

Great lo Diana!! Love your interpretation of the ad!

lkeener said...

Love your blog, Diana - and your amazing LO!

Christine said...

Great blog! Love your latest LO, the whole collage effect is fab, awesome cloud!

Scarlett said...

Your blog is wonderful Diana!!!! You have some really amazing creations!! I love what you did with this ad challenge! Those clouds and sun are ROCKIN'!!!

Angela J. Prieto said...

Awesome layout! I love how you did the clouds and the added bling to the sun. I also love the stitching on the paper. Great job!

Angele said...

Your layout is awesome. Such wonderful details on the sun and clouds. Love seeing your work at MSW!

Jennifer Yates said...

Diana this is GORGEOUS!!! I absolutely LOVE those sequins...very cool!! Thanks for the inspiration! LOVE that halloween card to! You rock at those!! :))

Jennifer Davis said...

This is totally AWESOME...love what you did for that cloud! =)

emelyn said...

OMG! I am in love with the layout, esp the cloud with the sequins!! You totally rock, Diana!! How very clever of you!

wendyp said...

LOVE the sequins on the clouds! What a fabulous idea!!

Cindy Groh said...

Love the sequins in the clouds. Very original. Great job.

Elizabeth R. said...

Beautiful page I love the sequins on the clouds. Really nice job.

Unknown said...

Fantastic page. Love, love, love those sequined clouds. Fab idea!