Wednesday, August 26, 2009

X for xtreme

For the letter X in the Abc crop at My sketch world it was make a card using an Xtreme shape, I chose a sun. (I wasn't sure which picture would show up better, so I took two different views....)
I had so much fun, and was excited to use my swiss dots folder, AND cuts from my cricut! This is a quick post, have to go to the dentist for DD....woohoo fun! :) Thanks for stopping by!
supplies:
cardstock: cheap stuff from Michaels
stickers & button: Making memories
swiss dot folder: provo craft
sequins, stickles, sewing,
distress ink: marmalade ranger

2 comments:

Stacy Milford said...

Super cute Diana! Very creative & lots of bling! Love it!

Jennifer Yates said...

Okay seriously you are a FABULOUS card designer!!!! I can't get over how awesome each one is! Have a great week! :)