Wednesday, September 23, 2015

7vey.

yes you read right, 7vey.  Definition:  nickname given by 8th graders to the 7th graders in junior high.  See you learned you something new today! ;)
 closeups:
 I have a confession to make.  I am a very linear, follow the rules type person, if I read somewhere things have to be one way, I seem to just lean that direction in how I do stuff.  So when I am experimenting it’s sort of a big deal!  I took a step back and realized something, I used two different types of metallic colors on this page!  I was sort of a little surprised because I NORMALLY tend to lean toward gold on my pages.  I mixed silver and gold and you know what I am TOTALLY okay with it.

Challenge yourself today to do something, out of the normal for you!  You might surprise yourself with the results! ;)  Thanks for the visit--make today FABULOUS!

*for my page I used the Hello, Hello kit from Scrapbook Circle.



1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors and the photos!!!!!!!!!!!!