Thursday, September 5, 2013

surprise!

wanted to share a fun layout that is up in the American Crafts gallery this month:
to say this boy is silly would probably be an understatement--he is truly hilarious AND dramatic--have NO idea where that comes from! ;)
I found these silly photos in a pile of pictures that have been WAITING to be scrapped--as you can tell they are in different locations but they are ALL the same day, but birthdays around here are an all day affair.  I think it took me a long time to scrap these pictures because they WERE in different locations--silly I know, but I did it and I used the Mayberry line from American Crafts--love that I can use this fun summery line for a fall birthday!
thanks for the visit today--off to a fun filled day of activities!

9 comments:

MelB said...

Love how you used the AC collection, totally fun layout.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeee this!! Those photos are sooooooooooo fun and loving the title on the side!!!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Very fun layout, design, and you rocked the Mayberry on this!

Ashley Horton said...

So cute Diana!! Love the Mayberry!!

Unknown said...

Those pictures capture his fun personality! Great page!

Jamie Harder said...

Love this! His face is so priceless in that one photo with the gift!

annik_photo said...

Love his face! And The lay out :)

Heather said...

Cute layout! Love what you did with Mayberry.

nada said...

really cute layout!