Saturday, September 21, 2013

floating.

I thought I would share a summery layout...here in Arizona we are still running about 105 degrees daily..where the rest of the country seems to be cooling down and turning to fall.  Our only difference is that is is FINALLY cooler in the morning and at night, not much but it's getting there..  This picture makes me laugh EVERY time--these "kids" love the pool as a boredom buster and Ella gets REALLY excited because she wants to play too!

closeups:
I've been wanting to do a pie chart on a layout forever and it ALMOST didn't happen but then this layout just needed something else--so I went ahead and put the assembled chart on.  (this cut is in the silhouette store, look under pie chart)
 if your curious this is all Bella Blvd. goodness--thanks SO much for the visit today hope that your day is a GREAT one!



4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I have loved the temps here the past few mornings!! It has FELT SO GOOD!!! I loveeeeeeee your page!! I love love love the colors and that pie!!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Too cute Diana!! I think the pie chart is so fun and perfect on your layout!!

MelB said...

Love the pie chart! I've been meaning to try that too. Love the layout, so bright, fun and summery.

Unknown said...

Love that pie chart!